Smart Mobility – the smart city is no longer the city of tomorrow, but that of today. This concept, regarded as specific to the cities of the future, may be encountered today in the technologically advanced countries. Initiatives of projects or systems in this sphere – Smart Mobility – also exist in Romania in several cities: Alba Iulia, Cluj-Napoca, Sibiu, Brașov, Bucharest etc.
Smart cities are the cities which have implemented measuring systems for parameters (targeting energy, transportation, air quality, security, etc.) for optimizing consumption of resources.
With such integrated systems, the life of each resident is considerably improved.
KADRA team believes in the Smart Mobility idea, in the benefits brought by such monitoring of parameters and optimization of consumption.
Our portfolio comprises a series of solutions which may be integrated in the Smart Mobility type of systems:
- Electrical charging stations – are the energy source for electrical cars and may be monitored, so as to know at any time when there are any charging places available
- LPR cameras – based on cameras that identify registration plates, an IT system compliant with certain rules, allows the access to barrier parking systems
- PGS systems – allow the monitoring of places available (and guiding towards them) in a parking system, can be connected to online applications
- Advanced ticketing systems – you can book the parking place but also the seta for the show with the same ticket
- Automatic parking payment stations by telephone or smart watch (intelligent watch) with the possibility to generate statistical data
- Street parking meters which may indicate the number of places available by integration with IT systems
These solutions are provided by KADRA through partnerships with globally renowned manufacturers, companies that changed the paradigms in their industries.